SMBmount conspiracy

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Wed Jul 25 12:11:40 UTC 2007

I'm certainly no expert on any OS, but I don't see an answer to the
obvious (to me, anyhoo) question.

When you shared out the directory, did you allow read & write in it?

Use file manager & see what the directory (and various file) attributes
are - are they appropriate?

Did you try setting the share up for universal access, first (yes,
gaping security hole, but great troubleshooting step)

Just some thoughts.

	-Tom