Installation order for VISTA/RH5 dual boot

dbrett at tcn.net dbrett at tcn.net
Fri Jul 27 15:32:39 UTC 2007

I would agree with what you have heard, and not install RH first.  The
first thing is to get the drive partitioning of the drive done first.  One
trick which I do is make the windows partition the active partition.  With
this configuration, it is possible to reinstall either os with out
impacting the other os.  (I have not tried this with vista)

david