SendMail

Rizwan Khan rizwaan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 19:26:42 UTC 2007

Right now I directly connect to the receiving smtp server  via telnet
execute smtp commands up to "." and wait for trigger. When the trigger
comes I send "." but the problem is my email qoes to the sendmail
queue and there are other emails waiting in receiving smtp's queue. I
have no control over receiving smtp. So my aim is "queue jumping".
What I want to do is send one and only one email and that email will
bypass other emails waiting in the receiver SMTP's mail queue and be
the first email.

Can i do that? Any idea???
--
Muhammad R!zwän Khän