P520

Rob Bruder robert.bruder at oit.state.nj.us
Mon Jun 4 13:47:33 UTC 2007

No, the machine was barely functional.  I was booting it off SAN storage
and the lack of a good driver for the card made it almost impossible to
even navigate file systems.  I haven't had a chance to try booting the
system off of internal storage and using the SAN for just data file
systems.   Still in the process of  testing RHEL on ppc for production
systems.  I'll give it a shot if I have some free time this week and let
you know.