Monitoring Redhat systems.

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Thu Jun 7 13:37:16 UTC 2007

We currently run about 40 redhat servers on site and I have been asked to
Monitor and report on Disk usage, server usage and do performance
monitoring. Could anyone suggest any tools I could use to enable me to do
this. Preferably something that is easy to set-up as i have limited
knowledge of Redhat Admin currently.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities