Monitoring Redhat systems.

clockwork at sigsys.org clockwork at sigsys.org
Sun Jun 17 09:12:28 UTC 2007

Bigbrother and Nagios are the most common for service availability, however
neither offers good trending information, for that look at cacti (which is
just a wrapper for rrdtool), or possibly the Oreon nagios interface. Ossim
provides good network and security information. I have never used pandora or
zenoss.

I fear places that use openview and sitescope.

my 0.02