How do you get your RHEL CDs?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Thu Jun 21 21:07:00 UTC 2007

Anyone have a better solution for keeping CDs in house for the various
flavors of RHEL than just downloading them and burning them?  I need to
keep local media for disaster recovery, for several sites, and lately
it's become too much of a chore.

I HATE burning and labeling and testing CDs.  And lately we seem to be
in a transitional stage between 32-bit and 64-bit, between Intel and
AMD, and between RHEL versions [345].  With all the variations, this is
getting to be a problem, but Redhat wasn't very helpful when I asked how
I could just buy CDs to accompany my RHN subscriptions.  I checked a few
of the fedora media vendors, like CheapBytes, but so far haven't found
anyone providing RHEL on CD.

Yes, I'm aware I can get Centos from those vendors, but I have no
interest in Centos -- I'm paying for RHEL for a reason. :-)  And I'd be
happy to pay for CDs if I could find them or talk Redhat into selling
them.

--
Trever