How do you get your RHEL CDs?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Sun Jun 24 01:45:33 UTC 2007

Thanks for the thoughts, but yes, just purchasing the media would
definitely be better for me.  I need 30 sets, of every major update.  I
don't even want to make one set, especially given that "one set" is
actually four different sets for the different versions we use, let
alone 30.  Just being able to buy the CDs would simplify things greatly.

If I can't get that to happen ( :-( ), then I'll probably resort to
copying the CD images to 8GB USB drives and setting up vmware player
with an image to serve them to clients for network installs, but that
still adds a dependency of having at least a laptop and network
connections for my recovery (not a big deal), and it still requires at
least one boot CD per anaconda release.  What needless pain.