query on mirroring

sylvan dacounha sylvan_2804 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 14:23:41 UTC 2007

Dear All,

  I am curently using REDHAT ES4 server as my mail and DNS and been workin fine ..
  im have no much experince

  the machine is p4 3.0 GHZ with one  120 gb IDE HDD

  i am planing to install a new HDD to mirror the existing one .

  appreciate if some  one can tell me the steps or any good site which explain in deatail the steps of mirroring the HDD

  as a security i will do a backup b4 i do the actuall mirroring

  Thnaks and appreciate

  regards

  simon