Horde sendmail load everage performance problem

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:35:32 UTC 2007

Could it be thrashing swap?

Is Horde speaking IMAP to the server, or is it directly checking
/var/spool/whatever/?

The one thing that jumps out at me below is the amount of memory; it
seems conspicuously low.  Check 'free'; if you're swapping a lot,
double (at least) the amount you've got in the box.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University