MSL6000 TAPE ISSUE

Redouane N. redouane at ccs.com.jo
Mon Mar 12 22:51:53 UTC 2007

Guys,

We have a Red Hat AS version 4 update 4 connected to HP StorageWorks MSL6000 Tape Libraries... when we installed red hat linux... we was able to see the Ultrium 460 Tape Drives.... but now we can not!!!!
 we only see the MSL6000 ....
is there a way to force red hat to rescan for tape drives... NOT Kudzu ...coz seems like it is not working with me good

or what shall we do?!!! There is no drivers for the HP StorageWorks Ultrium 460 Tape Drive under Red Hat Linux AS 4 Update 4!?!

Regards,
Redouane N.