server unresponsive after several days

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:11:38 UTC 2007

I agree that you should make certain to update all packages, first.
Look to see if you have a disk partition filling up.  There was a
problem in RH AS 3 with the audit daemon writing numerous logs and
filling the /var partition.  This eventually crashed the machine.

--
veritatas simplex oratio est
		-Seneca

Andrew Bacchi