System Monitoring Tool

Nilesh niluforalways at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 12:05:36 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I would like to monitor remote machine for system
performance ( CPU usage,Memory,Hard Disk Space),
network connectivity ( to and from ) and database
connection .. etc
we are facing some problems like connection timeout or
out of memory
I am looking for system monitor tool which will
monitor the runing services, if service is not runing
or connection problem
it will mailed to concerned person
Could anyone suggest me the tool which is having the
above function or similar tool for system monitoring.

The Running OS is Redhat and Installed Software is
Tomcat, MySql Database, Postfix Mail Server.

Thanks
Nilesh