postgresql version

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Fri Mar 16 03:23:07 UTC 2007

I have RHEL AS 4. I was hoping to run postgresql 8.x on it but after I
installed the packages, I found redhat was still packaging 7.4. This
is really an old version of postgresql. So I went to the redhat web
site and I can't even find if it is possible to install pg v8 on rhel.

Anyone have a recommendation on using postgres on RHEL AS4 ? I did
note that RHEL 5 is released but didn't look around long enough to see
if it was downloadable.

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424