Redhat DNS Settings

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Mon Mar 26 12:50:45 UTC 2007

I am currently trying to change the DNS machines that my redhat machine
looks at. I need to find out if there is anything else i need to edit other
than the /etc/resolv.conf file. Also how to do i apply these settings
without rebooting the machine.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities