Multiple Partitioned Kernels

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Mon Mar 26 19:27:32 UTC 2007

I would tend to believe your friend.

IBM has been running virtual machines for over 30 years.  A VM is
independent of each other instance on one computer, and each runs it's
own kernel, in its own memory space and namespace.

DEC also ran their version of VM, though I'm not sure it ever made the
big league debut.  The concept has been around for a long, long time.

--
veritatas simplex oratio est
		-Seneca

Andrew Bacchi