Increasing the maximum length of the argument list.

Glenn Meyer grmeyer at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Sat Mar 31 16:54:59 UTC 2007

I just joined this list, and will start with three questions:

First, how do I search the archives?
Second, is there a similar group with a better interface?
Third, and the reason I joined this list, is there any way to increase
the limit on the size of the argument list. I need an especially long
list for etags, and the program doesn't create a correct TAGS file when
I pipe the files list through xargs, at least, not one that emacs can
handle.

Thanks!

Glenn