Xsession dont open screen remotely being RHEL5

Daniel Romeo dromeo at mecon.gov.ar
Thu May 10 11:46:40 UTC 2007

Estimated co-time-keepers!
Habitually I connect in my workstation running RHEL3AS to a Server
running  RHEL3AS (ssh way).. and remotely run
one Xsession to get a remote graphic session from the Server, and Its
all right...But when I connect from another workstation running RHEL5
server, the remote graphic session execute but doesnt show me the remote
screen.:

[root at yumserver xdm]# ./Xsession
message in /root/.xsession-errors is :
xsetroot:  unable to open display ''
xrdb: Can't open display ''
xrdb: Can't open display ''
xmodmap:  unable to open display ''
/usr/X11R6/bin/xmbind:  Can't open display

(gnome-session:2081): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Any idea?
Greetings, Daniel