Rhel5 virt-manager and other packages not on the x86_64 cd's?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Wed May 16 22:49:52 UTC 2007

Doing my first x86_64 install of RHEL5, and I note that the Cluster,
ClusterStorage, and (most importantly) VT directories on the CD ISO
images are empty in the x86_64 images.  Is this by design?  Do those not
exist for the 64-bit version of rhel5?  Or am I just not bright enough
to find them? :-)

Where does one find virt-manager et al for the x86_64 version of RHEL5?

Trever Furnish, tgfurnish at herffjones.com
Herff Jones, Inc. Unix / Network Administrator
Phone: 317.612.3519
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Unix.