New Linux Disk Issue

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Thu May 24 14:53:03 UTC 2007

I had a disk fail on my HP X4000 machine which was running Redhat WS
version3. I have installed the new disk and for some reason now when I boot
the machine it is not finding the disk at all when it does a symbios search
on the very first screen that comes up.

Does anyone now what I can check or if I need to do something to get it to
find the disk device.

Once this is done i can get Redhat installed again.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities