last GPL'd EAS sources -- was: Re: Root shell with logging

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue May 8 04:14:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, BERES Laszlo wrote:

> There was a very good project called EAS (Enterprise Audit Shell), but
> vanished a half year ago. Try to find the source of it.

Sorry to be late on this.  My notes indicate that the former
SF site redirect for EAS carried a GPL license.

My preliminary packaging of it seems to have caught what seems
to be the last 'Free' release, wholly by co-incidence.  The
tarball is of course in the SRPM.

    ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/mirror/ORC/eas/

-- Russ Herrold