Fw:cluster problem

changchun_jia at 126.com changchun_jia at 126.com
Tue May 8 07:09:47 UTC 2007

dear engineer:
   I met a problem that i could not resovle.
   The  enveriment is two pc servers each has a as3 u4 OS.
   The cluster is rhel3-rhcs
   Each server has a application program installed hda5
   This application's start and stop script_ is added to cluster,but.when we the cluster
    startups linux OS auto restarts immedially.
                                                                              THANKE YOU VERY MUCH
                                                                                 Wish you re!!!

免费试玩2006中国最佳网络游戏--梦幻西游