blank page of PHP script

aix tiger aix_tiger at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:49:13 UTC 2007

Guys

  I am using latest version of mysql, PHP and Apache 2 on RHEL 4.

  Every thing is working fine , even simple php pages are being displayed correctly , howvere , when i load some PHP script files , page remain blank and nothing being executed on server side.

  Here is the code of php file :

  <?php
//define("PB_CRYPT_LINKS" , 1);
define("_LIBPATH","./lib/");
require_once _LIBPATH . "site.php";
  $site = new CSite("./site.xml",true);
$site->Run();
?>

  No errors appear in access logs or error logs of httpd server.Only blank page appears although i was expecting to execute some configuration execution for a software ( a help desk software).

  Instead , if i put following PHP file , i get expected outcome while accessing that file through my browser.

  <?php
$Cat = "Spot";
$Dog = "Clif";
Print "My cat " . $Cat . " and my dog " . $Dog . " like to play together.";
?>

  Can anybody help me on this issue ; as i beleive that there is nothing wrong in the code itself as same problem happening to another open source configuration installtaion script ( which is also based on php).

  Regards

  Khurram