blank page of PHP script

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 15:46:37 UTC 2007

> Guys
>
>   I am using latest version of mysql, PHP and Apache 2 on RHEL 4.
>
>   Every thing is working fine , even simple php pages are
> being displayed correctly , howvere , when i load some PHP
> script files , page remain blank and nothing being executed
> on server side.
>
>   Here is the code of php file :
>
>   <?php
> //define("PB_CRYPT_LINKS" , 1);
> define("_LIBPATH","./lib/");
> require_once _LIBPATH . "site.php";
>   $site = new CSite("./site.xml",true);
> $site->Run();
> ?>

This question would best be asked on a php list.  That said, a blank screen
usually means there's a syntax error in your script.  This script seems
pretty short and looks fine to me so the problem could be in the script
you're requiring: site.php.  If site.php has a syntax error, you will also
get a blank screen trying to access this php script.

Michael