cron scripts for maintenance

Anne diabeticithink at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 20:31:18 UTC 2007

HI All

I'm used to running FreeBSD which comes with it's own massive maintenance
scripts which are setup to email all information (via cron) automatically
daily. It's incredibly helpful and helps me manage 20 servers with ease.

My problem now is that I manage another 30 Red Hat 4 servers but it does not
come with any of those very helpful scripts, and the system that emails the
results to me daily, weekly and monthly.

Is there any type of Red Hat ES 4 compatible maintenance scripting system
like this available for administrators? I'm willing to pay! :)

Thank you! -Anne