mail sending problem..

sylvan dacounha sylvan_2804 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 15:33:50 UTC 2007

Dear ALL,

  I have a wiered problem which im tryin to figure out but still unsucessful ..
  and do excuse me if is a wrong posting

  ANY mails sent from one of my domain goes to Yahoo or hotmail junk mail folder and not to inbox

  wanna explian in detail

  I have a Rehat Linux 9 server which is our master DNS server as well as our outgoing and incommin Mail Server . this server is autorative for 2 domains

  1) kmun.gov.kw

  2) baladia.gov.kw

  primary DNS server --- 62.150.152.1 bind ver bind-9.2.1-9
  Mail server IP ---- 62.150.152.1
  SendMail ver ----  8.12.5-7
  No SPF record
  reverse IP exists

  Now when I send mail to yahoo or Hotmail from any user at kmun.gov.kw it is delivered  perfectly to inbox and all mails are received perfectly OK

  I have another Redhat Linux 9 server which is a slave DNS server and also a Mailserver for our second domain that is.. baladia.gov.kw

  slave DNS server ------ 62.150.152.2 bind ver bind-9.2.1-16
  Mail server Ip-------------62.150.152.2
  sendmail version------8.12.8-4
  SPF record present ---- baladia.gov.kw. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:62.150.152.2 ~all"
  reverse IP exists

  Now when i send a mail to Yahoo or Hotmail from any user at baladia.gov.kw it does not go to inbox but goes to junk mail folder
  but mails sent to rediffmail goes perfectly to inbox

  all mails are received perfectly OK.

  i tried to check domain in dnsstuff ad mail spam no errors are found n also not in spam database

  I do appreciate very much your kind help

  if any further details are required i be glad to provide them

  thnks a million in advance

  regards

  simon