SOLVED: RHEL 4 with HP ML150 G3 install problem: two drivesdisplayedinstead the raid drive

Nikkilä Tommi tommi.nikkila at wmdata.fi
Wed May 23 11:48:56 UTC 2007

True, but there is a caveat (at least with older Proliants and/or kernels): you must make a new initrd _before_ rebooting after the installation or your newly found drivers will not work (that is, they are not included in the initrd). This is all explained in the manuals and howtos but is easy to miss.

--
Tommi Nikkilä