[OT] Linux-friendly ergonomic mouse

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Nov 5 08:08:00 UTC 2007

Bill Tangren <> scribbled on Sunday, November 04, 2007 4:16 PM:

I use Logitech Trackman Wheel and Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel with RHEL,
CentOS and Fedora. Works well, but you do use your indexfinger to click, but
can move your hand around so you click with your longfinger instead.

Any wireless mice I've used with a KVM has over time proved to not work well
occasionally, at least to the extent it's not a feasbile solution.

HTH.