[OT] Linux-friendly ergonomic mouse

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca
Mon Nov 5 14:32:01 UTC 2007

Bill,

I have had similar problems with both my hand and my arm.  Several years
ago I moved my mouse to the left side and got used to that.  I have also
changed the elevation of either/both keyboard and mouse.  You would be
surprised how much difference 1 inch makes to easing the pain.  Try a
piece of wood or a book under your mousepad.

Regards, Marshall