[OT] Linux-friendly ergonomic mouse

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Nov 5 14:34:06 UTC 2007

Bill Tangren <> scribbled on Monday, November 05, 2007 3:18 PM:

As long as you don't expect to run the logitech mouseware (winodws) software
on your linux, the logitech mouses all work as any regular mice. Ie, with the
scrollbutton acting as a 3rd mouse-button.

Be aware that the logitech trackmans with the thumb-ball takes a while to get
used to. But when it's done you'll also rock in any FPS-game using this mouse.
8-) You might also want to increase the acceleration when using this
mouse-type so you don't have to thumb-roll it more than necessary.

I swithced to this kind of mouse when my shoulder gave me problems with
regular mice.

HTH.