Bind

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:37:56 UTC 2007

one thing before i restart the config the windows client resolve the ext.
named correctly but with the message default server not availble.
can you assist me in resolving this issue

nslookup freebsd.org
*** Can't find server name for address 10.5.1.30: Non-existent domain
*** Default servers are not available
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  10.5.1.30

Non-authoritative answer: