RH 2.1 AS on IBM HS20 Blade

McMahon, Peter (VIC) pmcmahon at arcbs.redcross.org.au
Thu Nov 22 22:34:21 UTC 2007

Cheers,
We are running an old version of 'Oracle Financial Analyser' which only
works on RH 2.1! (or windows)

Believe it or not, after I was forced  to give up on RH, and request the
windows install, I got it working....doing a simple rmmod/insmod to remove
old drivers and load new module for n/w did not work...but updated
/etc/modules.conf and reboot....and we are on the n/w......