user needs help

Matt info at rudmann.com
Fri Nov 9 15:59:17 UTC 2007

If it hangs on boot could be that it is trying to resolve itself on the
network.  Also, if he has sendmail running as a service, it could be that
this is causing the hang.  Either deactivate sendmail or configure it
properly.  Also, does it hang during the boot process or does it boot
cleanly.

Check the boot logs too.

-Matt