1st disk only automated install

Kristoffer Knigga Kknigga at arrow-financial.com
Mon Nov 12 02:21:42 UTC 2007

You can specify what drive partitions are made on using the "--ondisk
<device name>" option.  See below:

part /boot --fstype ext3 --size 100 --asprimary --ondisk cciss/c0d0
part swap --size 24000 --asprimary --ondisk cciss/c0d0
part / --fstype ext3 --size 20000 --asprimary --ondisk cciss/c0d0

Note that I'm using HP RAID cards, so I get strange device names.  It
would probably be something like "--ondisk sda" in most cases.

Kris