RH 2.1 AS on IBM HS20 Blade

McMahon, Peter (VIC) pmcmahon at arcbs.redcross.org.au
Thu Nov 22 22:04:54 UTC 2007

Hi all

Wonder if any one can help. We have tried to get RH21. AS installed on an
IBM  HS20 Blade - in installs but we can't get the network to work.

We have tried various combinations of broadcom BCM5700 and tg3 drivers, etc
etc but no joy.

We are installing RH 2.1 AS Update 6 (and even tried to manually load
updates...) but still no joy

Any help much appreciated

E-mail Disclaimer:
Any personal information in this e-mail must be handled in accordance with
the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 [Cth].  The information contained in
the e-mail may be confidential and if the person receiving the e-mail is not
the intended recipient they should immediately advise ARCBS by e-mail
response to the ARCBS sender and then deal with the e-mail as directed by
ARCBS. The views expressed in the e-mail are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated to be the views of ARCBS. No warranties are provided
that the e-mail is computer virus or other defect free.