How can I fix the kernel warning

Dr Alan J Bartlett stxsl_ajb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:12:03 UTC 2007

Jerry,

You have done nothing wrong and you are not alone! Both Todd (using RHEL 5.0) and I (using CentOS 5.0) have come across it - see our earlier postings to the list.

It is a RedHat problem and I do not know a solution. I am waiting for the CentOS 5.1 updates to become available and from them I will be able to see if RedHat have fixed it. As a RHEL 5.0 user, why not post a bug report to RedHat?

Regards,
Alan.