unable to copy dot prefixed files to Apache powered WebDAV shares - Siteminder is the culprit

Ali, Saqib docbook.xml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:10:26 UTC 2007

so i found the culprit for this mysterious  behavior - it is the
Siteminder module. If I disable the Siteminder module then I can
read/write files that have a filename prefixed with a dot (e.g: .temp
.pine etc)

However I don't know how to resolve the issue without disabling the
siteminder module

Any siteminder employee/guru on the list?

Thanks
saqib
http://security-basics.blogspot.com/

Siteminder is the culprit