VMware server

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca
Tue Oct 2 16:58:42 UTC 2007

Thanks, Jeremy.  I saw that "Experimental support..." on the VMWare
website and ruled it out.  That's what I meant by only useable on
windows servers.  I've got a basket of other new and wonderful things
that I am in the process of trying to make work.  I have "migrated" a
couple of vm's by building a basic Linux guest and dumping a tape
restore on top of it, but I am hoping for an on the fly method.

Regards, Marshall