Desperate - I am having serious problems setting up printers.

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Oct 19 17:04:58 UTC 2007

>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:35:32 -0400
>From: Margaret Doll <Margaret_Doll at brown.edu>
>
>I will look at webmin.

I've installed it on a number of our servers in the "lab" at work, and I like it a lot. First, it installs (unlike certain other software I can think of), and figures itself out, and it's up and running. Second, it does about 90% of the systems admin stuff very nicely - playing with ldap and PAM was a lot easier with it.

       mark