CUPS & Choosing a Printer

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Wed Oct 24 06:45:57 UTC 2007

Margaret Doll <> scribbled on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:59 PM:

Same here. In a university setting as well. Have no contracts or similar with
HP but still opted over the years to only have HP Laserjets. Works well with
both windows and linux. In the long run it's also a good thing to have only a
few models of toner cartridges on the shelves. Can you believe we still have a
working Laserjet 4M! Those are sturdy if anything. 8-D