Xen and the art of Database performance

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca
Thu Oct 25 13:42:41 UTC 2007

Thanks for the input Jose.  It sounds like it's doable with Xen, but it
also sounds like it's painful.  Yesterday I downloaded a time bomb trial
of ESX and had it and a RHEL2.1 VM running in about 1.5 hours.  I've
taken a lot longer than that just trying to understand the Xen docs that
I can find.

Regards, Marshall