wuftpd problems (Juda Masamy)

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Tue Oct 30 07:39:52 UTC 2007

Masamy, Juda (SSO - Rehovot) <> scribbled on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:30
AM:

> Hi all, hope someone has faced this problem too
> I have wu-ftpd that runs on fc6 redhat, I have a problem that I cannot
> upload files more than 2GB
> Anyone has a solution for it? Or any replacement?

You keep asking and the other members on this list ask for more info and yet
you persist in asking same thing over and over. Do you understand the english
language?

See the below links for starters:

http://www.google.se/search?num=50&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen
-US%3Aofficial&hs=4D6&q=redhat+2+GB+file+limit+wuftpd&btnG=Search&meta=lr%3Dla
ng_en%7Clang_sv

http://hypermail.linklord.com/wuftpd-questions.old/2002/Oct/

HTH.