Creating RPMS from source without Makefile

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Tue Oct 16 06:54:16 UTC 2007

Thanks I'll look into organizing my files this way.  However I believe
it doesn't solve the problem of installing source rpms like the httpd
package.  Or will rpm -I package.src.rpm create/use these directories if
I create an rpmmacros file for root?

Kind regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB