Support Level

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:11:43 UTC 2007

I have requested 7 servers  PE2950, they came with RHEL 5 preinstalled
 actually
i have requested the RHEL 5 separately and i paid full price of it,
now i receive the following message from the Linux support in our country
that
they have reduced my support level from standard to basic, but i want to
insist using the support level standard instead of basic what shall i do, i
think its the mistake of the dealer ...or

the letter:

Since the acquired servers already include an OEM RedHat Licenses
preinstalled and according to RedHat Corp rules, you will loose the standard
level of support that comes with GFS and Cluster suite to the basic level of
support.

--
madunix