Getting my feet wet

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Thu Sep 6 18:50:56 UTC 2007

If you have 20 years experience in UNIX, you won't be needing the
support service.  You have way more knowledge than anyone I've dealt
with in RH support.

I'm not complaining, just stating a fact when I say I've not found any
help from them.  I've only used them 2 or 3 times, because I diagnosed
and fixed my problem faster and easier without them.

This list seems to be very helpful, too.

With your experience, you'll have no problem learning Linux.  Welcome
aboard.

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		-Seneca