Re: Kerberos Authentication through RHEL 4

On 8/31/07, Anjan Prasad <anjanprasad gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do any one have idea how to configure RHEL 4 to authenticate with Active
> directory of Windows. If any one knows, Please give me the steps/method
> for
> configuring the same.

"Windows Security and Directory Services for UNIX Guide" search that
documents on microsoft website, that's cover it all from ground up, put you
on a lot of choices, we use that same setup linux to MS AD(Kerberos for
authentication/LDAP for authorization) it works well since wink2 with a
careful planning. Good luck.

Hth,

Joseph

Thanks in advance.