Re: Purchasing RHEL AS 4

David Richards wrote:
I think you need to buy the subscription in order to get redhat linux. If you want a cheap/free version on redhat, why not try the fedora project.
www.fedora.us

Or CentOS. I'd recommend the latter. When I decided to upgrade from RH 9, I wound up going to SuSE, because it was not only my opinion, but that of all those I spoke to, that Fedora isn't leading edge, it's bleeding edge, and I didn't want to debug the o/s. Six months or so later, I found out about CentOS, and my next upgrade (when I can get my wife to let me) may be to that. I understand that it's built from RH sources.

	mark