Re: Purchasing RHEL AS 4

Hi,
I would appreciate if someone could tell me whats the cheapest way to buy RHEL AS 4 without subscribing for any support.Thanks for any help.

Red Hat does not sell RHEL without support. I recommend that you look into CentOS <http://www.centos.org> It is rebuilt from RHEL sources, and is very high quality. Simply put, it is the closest to RHEL as you can get without paying for it. The CentOS team rebuilds all updates provided by Red Hat, which in short means that CentOS releases are supported for 7 years, just like RHEL.

Hope this helps.

Barry