Re: Getting my feet wet

If you have 20 years experience in UNIX, you won't be needing the support service. You have way more knowledge than anyone I've dealt with in RH support.

I'm not complaining, just stating a fact when I say I've not found any help from them. I've only used them 2 or 3 times, because I diagnosed and fixed my problem faster and easier without them.

This list seems to be very helpful, too.

With your experience, you'll have no problem learning Linux. Welcome aboard.

Yoho, Cindy wrote:
Hi All,
I am a unix admin (HP-UX and Solaris) who is just now getting around to
installing a linux server.  (I know, I know!)  We are going to use
RedHat and FreeRadius, and I was wondering what you all would suggest as
far as the subscription service.  I  have worked with unix for 20 years,
but have no linux experience at all.  Does the websupport/2 day response
generally take the whole 2 days to get back to you?  Is this list a
pretty good alternative to 24x7 support? Thanks~
Cindy

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		-Seneca