remove old quotas

We have a redhat box using ldap for authentication, as well as quotas in place for our users.  There are a few users that have been removed from the ldap directory, however their quota still  exists.  Does anyone know how to purge these entries from the aquota.user files accross all filesystems?  Thanks for your help.

Aaron